Monday 27 June 2016

My OOTD; Blinded by the daisies

Just like Prince once sang 'Every day is a yellow day, I'm blinded by the daisies in your yard.'

            Daisy sunglasses from Coachella range at H&M

Digging through my wardrobe, I felt I needed to brighten my day with something extra bright to wear. And what better colour than bright yellow! It had to be this gorgeous Boohoo.com Bardot frill dress, with its flouncy neckline and flowy jersey fabric. Although this is no longer available, there is a black version available here and in pink here. There are many other beautiful yellow pieces around at the moment. Whether it's a top, a dress or just a statement necklace, I'm just loving the sunshine shade. 



Here's just few that I found that I love!

12, 3

No comments:

Post a Comment