Friday 26 December 2014

My Boxing Day OOTD

My posts have been on the thin side lately due to both lack of time and lack of enthusiasm. I love blogging, not just for expressing myself but for opportunities I've had, inspiration and meeting so many wonderful babes along the way. Today I woke up and actually wanted to blog, I haven't felt that for weeks!
So today, here is my Boxing Day outfit,


Yesterday, being Christmas Day and all, I found massively stressful. I have 3 kids, a husband and my mum to cook for and i put a lot of unnecessary pressure on myself to achieve a high standard on the day, with little to no help. By the end of the day, I was exhausted. I think that's why I went with top to toe black today!

This gorgeous grid mesh dress is from Simply Be. I won a voucher for Simply Be at this years Plus North and this was what I used it for. It's amazingly comfy and fits like a glove. I kept it really simple with no added accessories as today was about visiting family yet still looking like I had made an effort without making much effort and being comfortable with it.
The boots were a Christmas gift and I'm unsure of the brand. The bag is an EBay find. 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment