Wednesday 26 November 2014

Freya Deco Spotlight from Beau Dame

I was fortunate enough to be asked to review a piece of underwear from a great lingerie company called Beau Dame. Having recently said farewell to one of my favourite bras after it broke and died on me, a bra was definitely top of my list. Lusting after most of the Freya range, I chose the Deco Spotlight. A moulded plunge bra with smooth cups in a lovely rich shade with tiny polka dots, it was perfect. As was the fit.

(Apologies for major paleness, rolls, lumps and bumps-we all have them right? And teen room background)

It sits perfectly on my ribs, there's no overspill or gaping, the band is just right in tightness too. Even after being professionally measured, I still have trouble finding the right size/fit with different brands. I got lucky with this one. I was also gifted the knickers. Again, silky smooth, comfortable and fit. It's actually quite rare to see me in matching underwear!
Beau Dame stock some really lovely pieces in a variety of sizes. Whether you are looking for everyday wear or something a little more special. The Freya Deco Spotlight can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment