Wednesday 27 July 2016

Juliet by Playful Promises

It's not often you come across a new (to me) brand and your jaw hits the floor as every piece of lingerie is simply stunning. That's what happened when I laid eyes on the curve range by Playful Promises. Clearly I am not alone as the range is flying off the shelves! The collection features seductive little touches like peephole cut outs and harness style straps. They almost touch upon that flirty/dirty look and I bloody love it! Cup sizes range from a generous 38B-G 40-42 C-G and up to a dress size 24.
Now as you may know from my previous posts, I've been struggling to find a decent bra fit since losing some weight. I seem to be flitting between sizes and as all brands vary, this has become quite the challenge when ordering online. I decided to go for a 38 E and it was a dream fit!! 


This half cup bra (Juliet) has side mesh panels that sit in the perfect spot to really give my bust a lift not just up but out too. Once I put it on, I gave a little squeal! I just love the harness choker that comes separately. This is fully adjustable too. 


The briefs were sheer, high waisted and feature a peephole style cut out at the back but this was a little wasted on me as they were far too large. I did order a 20 when I should of ordered a 16. Once I wore the matching girdle over the top, it really wasn't an issue. I still look hot! 



It took until a couple of years ago to realise that I could be sexy in underwear. The thought of getting my clothes off was something I had always dread. I think with a bit more self confidence and brands realising there was a big gap in the market for sexy yet classy lingerie has helped me a lot. Be sure to look at the full collection at Playful Promises here.. X

No comments:

Post a Comment