Sunday 17 July 2016

Trying Something New with Evans

So when it comes to blog post outfits, I'd like to think I keep outfits diverse as possible. I wouldn't like to keep churning out the same look each week in fear of becoming predictable. So when given the chance of choosing something to review, I always try something I wouldn't usually choose myself in a store so I can style it in my own way to suit me and my body. Thanks to Evans, I got the chance to choose an item that pushed my comfort level!
I decided to choose some trousers that I could wear in the summer. As a stay at home mum, it's all too easy to pull on a pair of leggings or joggers, and although practical, they're not quite stylish. 



These beautiful tapered leg trousers jumped off the screen at me and knew I had to try them. 


They are a non stretch chiffon like material with an elasticated waist band. I love the tapered look and again, is not a style I usually go for. The print and colour is as bold as can be which is definitely my style. I was a little disappointed when they arrived as the stitching had undone down the leg seam a good few inches but I'm sure this was a rare oversight. 


The 'body' of the trousers were roomy, no riding up or too much sagging and although I was aware of my visible belly outline, I still felt pretty confident hence the tucked in Bardot top. I had the perfect necklace that I found on EBay to match too. 
Now I've tried this style, I will surely be adding another pair to my wardrobe for autumn. Possibly some wide pinstripes! 

The trousers can be found here X
http://m.evans.co.uk/h5/product?productId=24492709&geoip=noredirect&cmpid=ppc_pla_UK_ip&utm_medium=cpc&istCompanyId=b60a50db-e373-4ec2-aca8-9fa395e9832d&istItemId=aqxwrwlwx&istBid=tztx&gclid=Cj0KEQjw2ay8BRC7sYequMydsq0BEiQAbEX9UKJAHcLQHVPH5AI1qx06nwSp6UZSz4H7ZeA8nfdZXkEaAg3c8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

No comments:

Post a Comment