Friday 5 August 2016

Wild Thing by Elomi

As someone who swims every week, I know the importance of good swimwear. I personally opt for a bikini when I'm on holiday, a tankini when I take my daughter swimming and a swimsuit for Aqua circuits and lane swims.
For years I wore a bandeau style costume as it kept 'everything' in when I was bouncing around but it didn't offer my chest the support it needed. 
When I got the chance to choose a piece of swimwear from Elomi , I knew that I should opt for something I could really benefit from over something that would look good for lounging by the pool in. 
Well, that's what I had in my head! But when Wild Thing arrived and I tried it on, not only was it supportive and well fitting, but it looked bloody gorgeous on! 



With its gathered, rouching effect to the middle, shaped safari print trim and molded cups, it was simply stunning but yet so simple and classic. 




I ordered it in a size 18 and it was true to size. I'd say it was very generous in the bottom as its little big in that spot. 
You can find the Elomi swim range here along with a list of stockists x

No comments:

Post a Comment