Thursday 19 March 2015

Round, Round Baby

The sun is out, the birds are singing and my hair is neon pink! 
Lastnight, dye in hand, I was all set to become a fire red. Life isn't that sweet to me at times so blessed me with a head of 80s pink instead. It seems with every hair change I have, so does my attitude to style. Today my outfit needed some polka dots. You'll also noticed I've gone full on crazy (just because I'm fat apparently I should never be seen wearing a crop top and/or VBO 'Gasp!') but not crazy because they are just clothes and I have fat.


This textured crop top is from Dorothy Perkins, the midi skirt is Simply Be and the boots are an EBay find. Glasses from Primark x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt hiện nay.

    ReplyDelete