Tuesday 2 May 2017

My Top Picks from Yours Clothing

Now, I'm here to admit something; being a 'smaller fat' I have often overlooked some stores, purely because I can shop in most high street stores that cater up to an 18. Yours Clothing was a shop that although catered to my size and bigger, felt that sometimes their range was just a little too tame for me. Never frumpy, just styles which I'd class as safe and not to my liking.
But then Bristol opened up their new store in The Galleries, Broadmead and I'd occasionally pop in and find an item I liked. So I'd look online and find even more! 
With this in mind, I thought I'd share some of my favourite finds for Spring. 


 
This cold shoulder sweater dress is my new go to. As a stay at home mum, it's not all glamour 24/7 and I do need something that looks good as well as being practical. I know the cold shoulder trend isn't for everyone and I know it can be frustrating if your shoulders are 'problem' area when it comes to confidence. But for me, I really don't mind them. 


 
This gorgeous mesh bodysuit is bang on trend, with its embroidered flowers. I wore this to the opening of the new Yours store in Yate, Bristol. Teamed with a maxi skirt (old Primark) and a pair of tassled boots. 


 
 This hoody and jogger set is next on my list. Again, cold shoulders but this is just screams ultimate laid back casual and I'm all about that! 

 
I LOVE this mesh dress. Not only would I wear it over a top and jeans but I'd also wear it over my swimwear by the pool.


Have you seen the latest looks that have arrived at Yours recently? Let me know your favourites x

No comments:

Post a Comment