Tuesday 6 September 2016

Bloggers Event with Estee Lauder at Boots, Cribbs Causeway

Recently I had the very fortunate offer of being invited along to an exclusive bloggers event with Estee Lauder at Cribbs Causeway, Bristol. This was their very first bloggers event so i was super excited to attend.
Arriving a little later then i had anticipated, I sat myself down amongst a whole host of other local bloggers, where we were served Prosecco and nibbles. Thats right, this event just so happened to be held in Scavi & Ray Prosecco bar. I was in my happy place!























After learning the history of Estee Lauder, (an innovative woman who sold her 4 skincare products to women having their hair done in beauty salons across towns, eventually selling her products at Saks Fifth Avenue only 2 years later in 1946. she also became the first ever 'free gift' giver with every purchase. One thing that i KNOW every girl loves) we were given a very informative showcase of products. Not only new but also best sellers too.

We all got to try out the products shown to us by the fabulous Karen, Estee Lauder counter manager. I loved the lightness of the Intensive Recovery Ampoules. Although the capsules were small, one was more than enough to cover the face, and the hands too!
  




I also loved the look of the Advance Night Repair Mask, as modeled here on Gina Jones




This particular mask was an instant sellout due to Victoria Beckham being photographed wearing it before Cannes.


We all got to wear a small sample of the mask on our hands and after just 5 minutes, my skin was visibly softer and more hydrated.

As a gift for attending, we each got a wonderful goody bag to take away with us. Packed full of cute little sample pots and tubes, I instantly fell in love with Modern Muse. Such a beautiful scent and you only need the smallest amount. My gift bag not only contained a sample bottle but a travel size too. Once it runs out I think I'm going to have to pester the husband for a full sized bottle! And to my delight, a pot of the Ampoules to last me the month.


I had such a great time at this event and its always so lovely to meet new bloggers, especially local ones. Thank you to the Boots Cribbs Causeway Estee Lauder team, it was a great evening X


No comments:

Post a Comment