Thursday 31 December 2015

My Relaxed OOTD

So with 2015 coming to a close and after a whole social media meltdown regarding a well known plus brand lastnight, I have spent the day with my family, doing the every day things. I decided to not reflect back on my year, not to focus on the year ahead and not get caught up with who said what and when.
I made the big mistake of going out on New Years Eve. The shops were packed and the weather was crap! But...I looked cute. 


The wind and rain won, my hair did not last! 

As I was going shopping, I needed comfort and casual. I always opt for jeans or leggings. These are old ones from Asda that I cut at the knee for a more distressed look. The long sleeve T shirt was from an EBay shop, it says 'Rydell High School' which is a nod to one of my favourite films Grease. I wore my Boohoo college style jacket to keep in with the retro preppy look.

This simple outfit consists of;

Jacket; Boohoo.com
Raglan sleeve top; eBay
Skinny jeans; Asda
Plimsolls; Everything5pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment