Friday 16 October 2015

What I wore to The Curve Fashion Festival 2015

Last month I was kindly given a ticket to attend The Curve Fashion Festival and for once, I went as a visitor rather than a blogger or model.
I got to speak to brands, catch up with friends, watch fashion shows and generally have a giggle. 
Leading up to the day, I was getting myself into a flap over what to wear as not only did I need to be comfortable on my long coach trips there and back, but to look stylish throughout the day. To my surprise, New Look saved my skin! 
was very fortunate to choose an outfit of my choice to wear on the day. 

Maybe the excitement of Halloween was creeping up on me as my entire outfit was black! 

I opted for the basics; coated trousers, black swing vest top, suedette waterfall jacket, tassel necklace and peep toe leather boots. Unfortunately the trousers I chose were out of stock and my own alternative didn't match the top so I chose to wear just the jacket, boots and necklace. I chose to wear a crop top from Forever 21 and an old Asos Curve polka dot mesh skirt that I had previously altered. The amazing necklace is unfortunately now out of stock but features a huge leather tassel. I'm so smitten with it and I've worn it religiously since it arrived.
     The wonderful Patti Cakes and I, featured in Manchester Confidential as part of their 'best dressed' feature. 

        Photo Booth fun at the Elvi stand

All items can be found on the website here but exact items may no longer be available. X
  

No comments:

Post a Comment