Thursday 15 October 2015

Lisa Riley's debut of Just Be You clothing

I was lucky enough to attend The Curve Fashion Festival last month and model for Lisa Riley's new clothing line Just Be You. It was an honour to meet Lisa in person, such a warm, friendly woman with a real passion for her clothing. 

     Image from Lisa Riley Instagram 

The clothing line was created by Lisa Riley and Elaine Keetch and is fully inclusive of ALL sizes. From party wear to every day outfits, everyone is catered for. 

I got to wear a beautiful two piece outfit that was named after the special man in Lisa's life. The Slovi. A top and skirt set in a smooth, scuba style material that skimmed over lumps and bumps and made me feel fab! The peplum feature on the top hid my belly and the skirt was the perfect length. I loved the warm autumn colours yet it's tropical style print made me feel like a tiki queen!

              Image by Kat Henry

The collection featured some stunning sequinned dresses, perfect for the festive party season, on trend grey dresses and faux fur collared coats that I fell in love with. All can be found at http://www.justbeyouclothing.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment