Monday 19 May 2014

Shop Your Stash Challenge #2

This is the second post of the 'shop your stash' challenge.

Welcome to the Shop Your Stash Challenge. This is all about finding a gem in what you already own and creating a blog post on it. This is to let go a little of the stress that comes with being a blogger - even if it is just once a month. Rummage through your beauty products and climb through those clothes drawers. You might surprise yourself!

I decided to do the clothes dig on a sunny spring day and actually found a skirt I had never worn before. I bought it at a boot sale about 2 years ago and at the time, was a little tight. I think I paid around 50p for it! It has no label but is a size 18. I love it's deep pockets and pleats. It was originally longer but I cut it at a more preferred length. I love the lilac colours.
The top was a sale find in the New Look Inspire range a few years back. I only wear it occasionally as I never really know what to wear it with. I actually really like this combo and will be wearing it again


                                                  What a terrible picture, sorry about that!

Other babes taking part;

No comments:

Post a Comment