Monday 12 May 2014

She's Cosmic! Printed Press by Look for Simply Be

Recently Look magazine launched their new plus size range with Simply Be. I was fortunate enough to be gifted a piece from the collection and here is what I chose. The Bardot Printed prom dress.



The material of the dress is thick and high quality without being too heavy. I love the little capped sleeves and the pleat detail to the waist. I sized up as I was worried about the amount of stretch it had but it wasn't needed and could of just got it in a 20.
For these photos, I added a netted petticoat to give it added volume. Although lined, I felt it could be given an added oomph.



I thought I would show you how lovely the dress hangs without the use of a petticoat




This dress is now on the Simply Be website Here x


No comments:

Post a Comment