Wednesday 13 April 2016

Such a Flirtini! With Sculptresse by Panache

If you read my last Sculptresse review, you might of remembered me saying how i had my eyes on the Flirtini set. With its hot pink colour and rainbow leopard print, it screamed Sam! I was fortunate enough to get sent the Flirtini set from my favourite babes at Panache Lingerie. I was over the moon!!


I've recently lost some weight and with that, my bra size has changed. Annoying! So I opted to size up in the band and down in the cup. It's so important to regularly get refitted for your bras as I've definitely changed shape and still haven't been for my new fitting. Tut tut.


As you can see, the central gore of the bra sits nicely against my chest. No digging, no gaping, no rubbing. Same with the straps and the band. 

I carry the most of my breast tissue/fat in the lower half of my chest so I just love balconette bras for that little lift.  I need that extra oomph to make them look a more fuller at the top. Sometimes full cup bras gape on me at the top as I simply don't have the right shape to fill them. Luckily not a problem I encounter very often with the Sculptresse range.


Again, the briefs are high waisted. They sit against my navel which I prefer. Nothing worse than knickers that try to run away from your body throughout the day.
Have you checked out the Sculptresse range yet? There are such beautiful styles and colours to choose from and all run from a D to a H cup xx



No comments:

Post a Comment