Wednesday 23 March 2016

Ladies Day with Lovedrobe

Earlier this month I was invited along to a Ladies Day hosted by fashion brand Lovedrobe.
Never one to turn down an invite, especially when it mentioned bubbles, I got myself on a coach to Manchester and joined my fellow blogger babes for a fun filled, girl sesh.

We had the chance to get our make up done but as I was facing a long journey home, I decided against it. The makeup artists did a fab job on the girls who did go for it though. 

With the gorgeous Em of Terrible Tumbles

With a few glasses of Prosecco drunk, we soon got busy trying on clothes from a rail bursting with items from the new Spring/Summer collection and were fortunate enough to be able to choose an item to take home. 


I went for this beautiful pink textured shift dress. Not a style I'd usually go for but the colour was definitely calling my name. 

      Dress can be found here

    How I wore it once home.

      Image c/o Lovedrobe

It was so nice to be in an intimate setting with a bunch of girls, all of which I knew beforehand, where we could just relax, gossip and hangout together. 

Thank you so much to the Lovedrobe team for such a lovely day xx

No comments:

Post a Comment