Thursday 23 June 2016

New Day, New Navabi Purchase

With the January sales in full swing, I decided to do a little online shopping. Almost giving up hope in finding something I liked or in my size, I came across the Navabi sale.
Although hearing about this plus size store previously, I had yet to have a really good look on what was on offer. I fell in love with so many beautiful items! Some were a little out of my budget but then in the sale section, I come across this little gem. 

This faux leather and mesh dress is by Eloquii, another brand I liked. I love the simplicity of this dress but the fact that it still has a little edginess to it. With soft jersey material, I knew it was going to be comfortable. The main body of the dress is a faux leather material and as well as a mesh cut out to the back, it has a cheeky little mesh detail over the cleavage area, like a peephole. Ooh baby! Even the back gets some extra detail with a chunky zip that runs the length of the dress. I opted for the size 20 and it fit like a dream. 


I chose to keep my outfit simple for a more casual day time look. I paired the dress with some thick tights and chunky boots from Missguided

Have you been lucky in the sales this year or has it been a flop? Sometimes it takes a little searching off the high street to find a great piece X 

No comments:

Post a Comment