Thursday 23 June 2016

Looking Purr-fect in Sculptresse Kitty

Recently the wonderful folks from Panache were kind enough to gift me a set of lingerie from their Sculptresse range and I jumped at the chance to review this beautiful set, Kitty.



In striking red, with a star jacquard fabric and leopard print bow, I knew this set had my name all over it. 
The full cup bra fitted like a dream after a good scoop and jiggle. 

The middle of the bra sat flush against my chest bone and the lower band was not overly tight against my ribs. 


There was no bulging side boob. Being a full cup bra, I always worry that I'll get the dreaded quad boob if the top of the cup doesn't sit in the right spot but I didn't have that issue with this one. It's so nice when you finally get measured and bras fit how they were intended too. If there's something about your current bra that isn't quite right, chances are, it's not the right size. It's always good to get fitted once a year. Last year I was in a poorly fitted bra, thinking I was a 40DD. After getting measured, I was in fact a 38GG and I haven't had a bad bra since! 
The Sculptresse range fit up to a HH cup with a variety of styles, colours and fit. 
Lastly, what the icing on the cake was that the full briefs were actually full. I love a high waisted brief and these were spot on! X

No comments:

Post a Comment