Thursday 23 June 2016

OOTD My Festive Flapper Look

So we are now officially in the Christmas countdown, with less than a week to go. Presents are purchased, tree is up, the cheesy films have started and it's time to catch up for festive lunch dates with friends. But what do I wear?! Novelty jumpers are just not my cup of tea, and normal duties are waiting for me at home after lunch, so I need something casual but glam. Something....Sam!



I bought this stunning jumpsuit AGES ago and never really wore it. (I seem to say this often in my posts and my heaving wardrobes can back me up!)
Long sleeves to keep the cold away, black velvet to keep up the glam side but worn with chunky shoes and simple accessories/make up and I have a winning combo. I had the most hideous roots when I took these photos so I felt that a cover up was the only solution. Think the turban set the outfit off perfectly! 

Basic pearls were from Primark, tights are Asda, turban is from eBay but I attached a clip on earring to the front, shoes are also EBay.
Although this particular playsuit is no longer available, Asos have some beautiful ones in right now so you can still create this look X


1.
2.
3.

No comments:

Post a Comment