Thursday 3 December 2015

A Teal Tease in Sculptresse Charisse

Today I feel like a total mermaid babe in this beautiful teal set, the Scultresse 'Charisse' by Panache.


With full cup coverage for great support and the most beautiful sequin print fabric, this set, like 'Kitty', fit amazingly!


Like in my previous reviews, it's such a great feeling when you've had a recent bra fitting and each bra fits as it should. Now, I'm totally the kinda girl that by 7 o'clock, loves nothing more than whipping off my bra and letting the girls have their down time, but it's equally refreshing to wear something that makes you forget you are wearing it. No awkward strap slips, no digging wires or rubbing. Just boobies doing their thing, sitting in a bra and looking good. Nice, right?!
I love how this set matched my hair too. Keeping my mermaid realness right down to the colour of my undies is quite an achievement! This beautiful set can be found here http://www.panache-lingerie.com/en/products/details/sculptresse/charisse/a/a

No comments:

Post a Comment