Friday 11 December 2015

OOTD My Alternative Festive Look

This season I'm really loving black. Now, I'm all for colour and I tend to steer away from wearing one block colour but with black, I think we all make that exception. So I decided to vamp my outfit up a little and go for a charcoal grey skirt and sheer t shirt, both sparkly.



This beautiful slinky pleated skirt was bought on EBay but is from Boohoo.com
Initially, when it arrived I was worried I couldn't pull it off but I was wrong. I love it! The top was last years Primark that has sat in my wardrobe unworn. I think I got it for £1 in the sale. Crazy cheap. 
I kept the accessories simple with a big silver statement necklace and my New Look peep toe boots.
Although these items are no longer available, you can still shop my look;

Sheer Top
Peep Toe Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment