Tuesday 17 November 2015

Holy Boobage! Ft Tutti Rouge

I recently got to try out the AMAZING Jessica bra from Tutti Rouge and my mind has been blown! This beautiful bra caught my eye at The Curve Fashion Festival and I couldn't wait to try it on and see if it lived up to the hype of creating the #illegaleavage.


Well if I didn't love the look of Jessica enough alone, I definitely wanted to high 5 her if she was an actual person.


The nude and black lace cups are soft and non moulded in a classic plunge design but what really sets this bra from the rest are its Tutti Boosting 'cookies'. Soft padded inserts that control the amount of cleavage you are after. 
Day time wear with no boost, go without inserts. 

A subtle lift? Use the unstuffed cookie. Full on, traffic stopping, va va voom? Go full whack and wear the stuffed cookie. I did and cannot recommend them enough. 

Although I'm a GG cup, after 8 months of breastfeeding my last born, my boobs have become less full at the top and I had just about lost all hope of finding a bra to give me the look I was after. 
The Jessica is available in sizes 28"-38" DD-HH and can be found along with the matching briefs and suspender belt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment