Thursday 12 November 2015

Everything5pounds Velveteen Dream

When the ever wonderful Leah of www.justmeleah.co.uk announced that she had stumbled upon a cute little velvet dress, my little ears pricked up and had to check it out for myself. Oh My Wow!
It was everything I had in mind for wearing at Christmas. Deep red; Yes! Dreamy fabric; Yes! Available in my size? Yes! Yes! Yes!


I decided to order the 20/22 just to be on the safe side with sizing as I had never ordered from Everything5pounds before and once it arrived, I was delighted that I had made the right choice. 
The dress has 3/4 sleeves, perfect for avoiding the enevitable gravy dip that I seem to manage most Christmas meals. The length was spot on. No flashing of pants when bending over but not long enough to make me feel frumpy. 


I teamed this dress with suspender detail tights from Asos, found here. And a pair of heeled, cleated boots I found on EBay. 
This gorgeous dress also comes in black and can be found here. X

No comments:

Post a Comment