Thursday 3 September 2015

Engaging in an EBay find OOTD

You know those times when you're stupidly bored and you end up trawling various search terms on eBay? Well I recently stumbled across this little cream dress of dreams and put it in my 'watch list'. The next day I got an invite to an engagement party and just knew that the dress was a little sign that it was the perfect dress for that said occasion. Bonus! 
I ended up winning the dress for less than £5 but unfortunately the labels had been cut out so I have no idea where it's from! 

I'm not usually one for cream or white but so glad I took the chance as I love how it looked, even if my lily white skin is the same tone! 
I just love the lace detailing on the neckline.

I teamed the dress with a cute pair of baby pink lace shoes with chunky heels.


The fluffy fold over clutch was handmade by me. I had spotted similar styles on various websites this year but knew that I could make such a simple style bag myself. It ended up costing me less than £3 in total. 

Have you tried wearing a new colour this summer? Do light colours put you off? X

No comments:

Post a Comment