Thursday 13 August 2015

Tiki Queen in Voodoo Vixen

Summer holidays are in full swing in our house and with invites to barbecues and days out with family and friends, I couldn't think of a better excuse to buy a beautiful new dress. So I thought I would release my inner Tiki Queen and buy this tropical beauty by Voodoo Vixen from Simply Be here..



I went for the 2X which is a 20/22 but it was a little too big for me in the top. With elastic panels to each side, the dress allows for extra booby room, something I lack! The dress is made from a thick, smooth cotton and hung beautifully with and without a petticoat. It's nipped in at the waist, which sat in just the right place before flaring out in to a lovely full style skirt. It also has pockets, which is a rare feature but one I absolutely love. 

             With an added petticoat 
                 And without.

I added some cute handmade flower clips to my hair to set the look. X

No comments:

Post a Comment