Friday 6 March 2015

LondonEdge 2015

I was lucky enough to be invited as a VIP blogger to this years LondonEdge with a whole bunch of other wonderful bloggers, for clothing company, Voodoo Vixen. Along with Jawbreaker, they were this years two main sponsors.
Upon our arrival we were given a dress of our choice to wear throughout the day and night.  I chose the Greta. I went for this particular dress as it was pretty simple in design and black in colour so I could accessorise with any colours.


  
Once dressed, we all had the chance to walk around the exhibition, held at London Olympia, and view the stands. I got to meet new faces and faces I had been longing to meet. I watched a catwalk show and found far too many things I wanted to buy from the traders. Other bloggers had their hair and make up done by the wonderful team at Voodoo Vixen but I chose not to. 
We also had our own VIP area where we got to listen to a talk from Kat Williams of Rock and Roll bride followed by a Q&A session. It was so good to be surrounded by such a diverse range of bloggers.


We were all treated to huge goody bags too. Containing a whole heap of freebies from various companies that were in attendance. One of my gifts was a beautiful cardigan from Banned Apparel
Later on in the day, a party bus was provided to take the bloggers to the after party venue if needed. Little touches like this were so thoughtful and made the event run so smoothly. 
The afterparty was a messy affair. I totally blame the free bar! 
I got to meet the owners of Voodoo Vixen , who couldn't of been lovelier. Luckily I wasn't too drunk at that point! We watched the fierce Meth 'Drag Queen of London' and a burlesque show by stunning Miss Betsy Rose. 
Overall it was a great day and I'm so glad I made the choice to go. As I worked for a stand at last years LondonEdge, it was so nice to visit as a guest and enjoy everything that was on offer. X


No comments:

Post a Comment