Tuesday 10 February 2015

OOTD ft Simply Be Quilted PU mini

It feels like forever since I last blogged but I'm back! I've been a busy bee with family life, modelling jobs and a blogging event this month.

Today I thought I'd share an outfit post. Excuse me cold looking expression, I was freezing!

  
During January, I didn't really hit any sales for a big spending spree, rather picked up a few sale items here and there.
The top is from H&M, it features Run DMC in floral print, was a steal at only £5! It's an oversized style tee with bat wing short sleeves. The skirt is one of my faves from Simply be and can be found Here. It's a stretchy, pull on job that looks wet but is actually quilted Jersey. The cardigan is a jumble sale find, soft and thick and one of my 'go to' items in winter. My leggings are just basics from F+F and the White pumps are from New Look. My bag can be found on EBay Herexx

No comments:

Post a Comment