Tuesday 25 November 2014

Festive Cheer- the start of Christmas outfit posts

Christmas to me has always meant the same thing year in, year out. Family times and lots of food. Sadly, my fathers suicide seven years ago, one week before Christmas, blew festive times out of the water. 
Then last year something changed. I realised he would of hated us sitting around being glum. Now instead of mourning his loss, we celebrate and be thankful that we had what we did and continue in the way he would of wanted. 

Following on from my latest winter shop in Primark, I picked up this cute little sparky jumper. I'm hesitant to buy wooly tops in fear they'll make me look like the Honey Monster. 

But tucked in to this soft net skirt, it really works without looking too bulky. The only thing I'm struggling with, is the itches. On a scale of 1-10 in the itch factor, this is an 11. Not so bad after I popped a vest on underneath though. 
The skirt, which admittidly, I have no idea where I got it from as its been sat, unloved, in the very depths of my wardrobe. Chunky heels are Primark, soft collar necklace is from EBay as is the unicorn clutch bag. (Can I note that although it was listed as a clutch bag, it has enough room for a lipstick, a phone and bank cards. Tiny!!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment