Tuesday 25 November 2014

Mixing it up in Ann Harvey

Ever hear a clothing brand name and an image springs to mind? Well I won't lie that when I was asked to review an item from Ann Harvey, all I though about was middle aged women. I'm 32, I won't possibly find a single item I would like from that range. Wrong!!
Ann Harvey is now being stocked by Bon Marche. 
I chose this simple black pocket dress
First outfit I wore more casual. Long socks, comfy trainers and statement necklace. Perfect for day to day wear.

Second outfit for a casual dinner date, I opted for heeled sandals, statement necklace and bag.
The dress feels super slinky on. The material, no matter how hard I tried, just wouldn't crease. The dress also has two deep pockets, an added feature that I love. Now the colder weather is here, I can see this dress being teamed with my warmest cardigans, coloured thick tights and winter boots. A definate wardrobe staple! The pocket tunic dress can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment