Friday 14 February 2014

Heart print for St Valentines Day


                               Cardigan;  Vintage
                               Vest ;         H&M
                               Necklace;  H&M
                               Trousers;   Asos Curve
                               Boots;        Ebay

So as its the day of 'love', I thought I would don my favourite yet most comfortable trousers. Verging on pj status, I purchased these from Asos Curve. They are far too long, too baggy and the pockets fall inside out constantly. Do I mind? Not much. I run around after a one year old all day so they do the job just fine. Plus they are adorned in tiny hearts. 
The cardigan is a charity shop find that I got a couple of years ago. Ultimate in coziness! Boots are my newest purchase from an Ebay store. Loving cutout boots right now!
Did you choose to wear anything 'themed' for this so called day of love? x

No comments:

Post a Comment