Sunday 8 July 2018

It’s All Good! Ft River Island Plus




Have you tried the River Island Plus range yet? After digging out last years wardrobe, I quickly realised I needed not only a few new clothes but opted for a bold new look. I love how River Island manage that chic, stylish look but with added character in their prints, fabrics and cuts, and I’m so glad they have tried to carry this through to their Plus range. During the summer months, it’s all too easy to pop on a simple dress or our favourite vest and shorts. But what about dressing up? Personally, when it’s blazing outside, the last thing I want is to wear something overly formal or fussy so I thought I’d go for something a little different for me. I browsed the plus section on the River Island page and instantly fell in love with these pink trousers.




I love the tie waist for that cinched in look, and the way the bottoms taper really show off my great legs. (I’m modest, I know!) I might have been swayed by the fact they cake in baby pink, but these also came in black. You can find them here. I ordered a size 22 to air in the side of caution but it wasn’t necessary as they were very generous in size, as was the t shirt. 




The T shirt added that fuss free feel but with a simple slogan on fresh white cotton, it gave it that clean sharp look. Unfortunately the T shirt is no longer available in plus size but a similar version can be found here or here.




The white curved heel shoes really set the outfit off. I love the pointed toe with the tapered trouser hem and although they have no straps, they are surprisingly comfy and easy to walk in.




Have you recently seen something from the range that caught your eye? X





No comments:

Post a Comment