Wednesday 15 February 2017

Rose Duo with In The Style Curve

If there's two things I'm really into this season it's plisse and pink tones.
When asking if I'd like to choose an item or two from the Curve range at In The Style, I knew it wouldn't be long before I was selecting a little pink number, the Emmeline Rose Pleated Wrap Dress. The fact it was also in that gorgeous pleated plisse fabric, only sweetened the deal a bit more. 

 
 

 I chose the dress because it's perfect for a hen do that I'm attending but as I love wrap style dresses, I wanted to see if I could work it in to a daytime outfit too. So instead of styling the dress for an evening out, I thought I'd show you how I dressed it down.

 Teaming the dress with some embroidered jeans and my silver boots, it's dressed up without being too ott. I ordered the dress in a size 20 and although it was a little on the large side, over jeans I think it works really well with that added slouchiness. 

 
 

The next item I chose was basically the same thing but in a skirt. I chose this in a size 18 and it run very small. Possibly a slight inconsistency with the sizing but don't let that put you off. The quality, cut, fabrics and price are the winning elements here. 

 
 

Again, I chose to dress the skirt down. Wearing it over tights, and dressing it with my baby pink Reeboks and khaki bomber jacket. You can find the Millie  Rose Wrap Skirt here 

 
Have you checked out the pieces in the Curve range yet? There's so many gorgeous items at such a good price here.

No comments:

Post a Comment