Tuesday 17 May 2016

Custom Flower Crowns with Crown and Glory


It's not often that I get to attend Bristol based blogging events but last week I had the ultimate pleasure of being invited along to House of Fraser, Bristol, to have a custom made flower crown made by Sophie and Gareth of Crown and Glory. This was all thanks to the power duo of Hayley and Sophie of #Blogclub.


Arriving at the candy shop stand in House Of Fraser, I was instantly turned into a child at a sweet shop. I wanted it all!! With so many beautiful colours to choose from, I thought I wouldn't be able to hold myself back. Luckily I remembered what I wanted the crown to be worn with so I stuck to a colour scheme. The end result was just perfect! 


The evening was spent with a glass of fizz and FINALLY meeting the Bristol based bloggers who are blogclub regulars. Being a busy mum of three, I rarely get chance to attend any meet ups. 

**Unfortunately, like the massive idiot that I am, forgot to schedule this post, so the chance to head to the Cabot Circus House of Fraser store, to make your own crown has passed. However, there are plenty of beautiful crowns, headbands and hair accessories to choose from on the Crown and Glory website  x

No comments:

Post a Comment