Monday 18 April 2016

Lifes A Beach ft Simply Be Pastel PU

Waking up on a Sunday morning with the sun shining through the curtains, there really was only one place that I wanted to be. At the beach.
Packing the kids into the car and heading off down the motorway to the coast for the day, was exactly what I needed to get over my holiday blues that I had been suffering with, since returning from Spain the previous week. 


Now, I was under no illusion that it would be warm. It's still merely Spring afterall so  I knew a jacket was a must have. And what better jacket on such a bright day than my pastel green biker jacket from Simply Be.


I let the colour of the jacket make its own statement and wore it over a simple outfit of acid wash jeggings, a white top and some plain pumps. And not forgetting sunglasses as it was sunny! 
I just love this jacket. I did size up as it runs a little small. The sleeves have zips to allow some extra room which is such a cute little touch. The PU material of this jacket is also super soft, unlike some of the stiffer style of biker jackets on the market.

You can shop my look here;

Jacket
T Shirt
Jeggings

No comments:

Post a Comment