Monday 7 September 2015

Stripe Up Your Life!

So as I've said many times before, I bloody love a good charity shop rummage. Digging deep in sale baskets, scouring through rail after rail and often finding nothing. But then there's times when you do find a little gem and this post is one of them. 


This cute little shirt dress was a steal at £3.99 and fits like a dream. It's not vintage but I don't know the label so I'm guessing it's from a cheap high street store. I teamed it with tan accessories, ruby red lips and tights. 


This tan woven belt and little saddle bag is an old season Primark and I usually only use it on holiday but thought it looked perfect with this outfit. 



My shoes were an eBay bargain too. I sized up as from past experience I found that they run pretty narrow and small. They can be found here http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WOMENS-LADIES-WALKING-LACE-BIKER-ANKLE-PUNK-ROCK-CLOG-SHOES-BOOTS-SIZE-3-8-/271326521626?var=570217591188&hash=item3f2c52291a

X

No comments:

Post a Comment