Thursday 17 September 2015

Jumping Into Autumn

I've accepted the fact that summer is well and truly over and have started to add some key new pieces into my wardrobe for Autumn. Today I'm wearing this patterned jumpsuit from Simply Be and can be found here.



I'm really loving leaf print this year and this jumpsuit is covered in beautiful, autumnal colours.
The fit itself is spot on. For me, at 5'4, fits me in the leg just right. I often find that having a long body and short legs that they can be too long and can make me look like I'm wearing pyjamas or the cuff of the leg sits too high and bunches up at my crotch(!) The material is light and ultra stretchy, perfect for days when you just need comfort. Also the waistband sits in a perfect spot. Another bonus to this jumpsuit? It has pockets!



Shoes are old Primark
PU jacket from F+F



I may just have to add a few more jumpsuits in to my wardrobe this season, before it gets too nippy and you have to do the dreaded half naked toilet trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment