Tuesday 4 August 2015

OOTD Scarlett and Jo- For Me??

So as I mentioned in my StyleXL blog post, I have a new found interest in brand Scarlett and Jo. Having known of the brand through fellow blogs and bloggers and new season launches, I had yet to find a piece that really spoke to me. 
At StyleXL I got to see first hand, why so many girls had fallen in love with the beautiful pieces. Amazing quality fabrics, beautiful prints and cut in a way to really accentuate the female form. Walking away without anything that really spoke to me, I went home and trawled the Internet for past pieces and collections and come across the most gorgeous leopard print jumpsuit. It HAD to be mine!
And boy, was I right!!




This was found on EBay, unworn, with tags and a fraction of its original price. The first thing I noticed on taking it out of the packaging, was the fabric. Slinky, smooth and soft. It was thick but not heavy. I was worried that it wouldn't fit me very well as I'm long in the body but it's perfect. Elasticated at the waist with a little tie belt to really cinche my waist in. Perfect! It also has a cute little beaded halter tie but as the top is elasticated, it could be tucked in and a statement necklace worn instead- which I fully intend to do! 
I wore my jumpsuit with my vintage leather sandals and my largest hair flower for a real glam rockabilly look. 
Do you have a favourite Scarlett and Jo piece? X

No comments:

Post a Comment