Thursday 6 August 2015

Feeling Naughty-cal

What a funny old August we are having. One day its beautiful sunny, summer weather, the next its drab and dreary! With that in mind I thought I would put together an outfit that would suit either types of day.


I got this beautiful anchor skirt from Collectif  a while back but had struggled to do it up. With a recent little weight loss, it now fits a dream. I think I rely on elasticated waistbands too often and a zip up skirt was all a bit new for me! Although no longer being sold in this particular print, they do have some other amazing prints that I have my eye on, especially this one (Here) I just love how girly they make me feel and I can't resist doing the odd twirl. Plus they hide my lily white legs whist still keeping me cool when it's warm. This particular skirt is a light linen type material - hence the mood creasing. 
           So swishy!!

With the skirt, I chose a simple navy cardigan that I wrapped around myself and fastened with a safety pin. I wore this over a thin vest, I then tucked it all into the skirt and wore my Hell Bunny belt over the top to keep in place. The belts are great, not only cheap but come in an array of colours and are a good fit. They can be found here.

 Then if the weather warms up, simply take off the cardigan. VoilĂ !

My shoes and hair flower were from eBay some time ago. Try Etsy for some really cute hair flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment