Sunday 20 July 2014

Shop Your Stash #3


It's that time to dig deep into my ridiculous amount of clothes and wear something long forgotten. 
Right now with our stormy, sticky hot weather, I've been a hot sweaty mess. Clothes I've been choosing are short dresses or long skirts as I can't stand anything clinging to my legs right now and shorts ride up on my thighs making me feel uncomfortable. I find accessories too much too! My aim was to find something I haven't worn in over a year.
Here's what I found 



 
This is a ruffle bottomed maxi dress, that I very rarely wear as it's bandeau topped and I'm not a big fan of them, so I popped this little Aztec print top over the top. I actually really like the combo and given that the temperature is hot, this is nice and cool due to both items being lightweight. Plus I can still wear a bra. Bonus!
Shoes are fake Birk style sandals from Primark, dress is from Matalan and top is New Look. 

Here's a list of the other wardrobe raiders

No comments:

Post a Comment