Friday 18 July 2014

Palm Bling perfection with Black Heart Creatives

I have recently been fortunate enough to be asked to review a piece of jewellery from the ultra cool summer range 'Palm Bling' from Black Heart Creatives. 

I was thrilled to receive my cute little package through the post and was given the Tickled Pink flamingo. I was like a kid at Christmas opening it

Not that my face shows that in this picture lol!

Like my other a Black Heart items, I was not disappointed with the quality. Strong, detailed cut acrylic, chunky solid chain at just the right length and even the acrylic signature tag on the clasp ( yes, I'm easily pleased!)
I'm in love with each piece from the current range so I would of been happy with anything. If you don't see what you fancy and have an idea in mind, why not consider a custom order? 
Right now you can use my discount code for a very generous 20% off using the code Sam20 for the next 7 days. 
 What are you waiting for?!

http://www.blackheartcreatives.com/category/palm-bling

No comments:

Post a Comment