Monday 28 April 2014

OOTD - Parents evening

Ok so there are do many fabulous blogs that I read where the blogger has posted their OOTD and they are looking super trendy/smart/chic, usually at work and there's me, at home, running around after a sticky baby and clearing up after teenagers. Never glam! But I DO make a daily effort in my appearance and have been frequently been complimented on how I look or dress , doing the mundane tasks that being a full time parent requires. So today is parents evening. Boring as my daughters are ahead of most academically so glowing reports all round. This is what I wore;


Swing dress; George @ Asda current season
Necklace; Primark current season
Platform plimsolls ; Primark current season

Love love love the big chunky gold necklaces around right now, I simply cannot do dainty when it comes to necklaces. My dress is a key staple on my wardrobe as it is so versatile and extremely comfy. Black is not always a great choice around babies as it tends to show up marks but today was a good day. Can't go wrong with trusty plimsolls and these have added height. Great when you are short like me.

So not that glam but I think I look ok! And you'll have me dead before you see me leaving the house in tracky bottoms and stained t shirts lol

No comments:

Post a Comment