Tuesday 31 December 2013

Christmas Outfit #3

                                                    Dress;     Simply Be Pocket Rocket dress
                                                    Belt;        Primark
                                                    Slippers; George@Asda

This was my Christmas eve outfit. We had a family party at home, hence the slippers and not a decent pair of shoes lol
I totally missed the boat when the Bloggers collection came out from Simply Be. I saw so many bloggers wearing the dress and totally owning it but I just didnt think I could pull of the pinkness of it. I decided that maybe I should bite the bullet and searched Ebay and found one. Its 2 sizes too big but its a small price to pay for what is now one of my all time fave dresses. I got it at a steal for £8 and cant tell you how many compliments I got whilst wearing it. I chose a contrasting blue stretchy belt to draw in my waist and skipped on accessories to let the colour and print speak for itself. Ice cream is not just for summer!
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment