Friday 5 May 2017

Double Denim ft Lovedrobe

No doubt you've seen the current trend of embroidered everything. Well I hadn't really paid much attention to half of it as I didn't really feel it was for me. Wrong! I now absolutely love it!
Lovedrobe kindly gifted me an item of my choice and I decided to go for this gorgeous embroidered denim shirt to challenge myself in wearing it slightly different than that safe option of just worn over leggings. 


 
 
Double the denim; double the fun!

This shirt is not only super lightweight but also quite long. I could easily wear this over a simple strappy dress or even swimwear in the summer. 
But for this look, I tied the shirt up and teamed it with my new jeans (sale find from Very).
I loved the beautiful embroidery feature on the front and across the back. Sizewise, it runs small. I ordered a size up to make sure it was oversized and comfy but should of gone up by 2. That said, it still looks fab and no doubt will wear it again and again. 

 


 

Looking a little country! What do you think? X

No comments:

Post a Comment