Wednesday 4 January 2017

A Sweet New Year with Ahmad Dessert Tea

With all the rich and heavy foods I've consumed over Christmas, I was feeling as stuffed as the table turkey! I certainly needed to dull the palate down a little and give my tummy a rest. As someone who's not shy of the old cakes and puds, I was delighted to sample the brand new range from Ahmad Teas that were dessert inspired.

As a fruit and green tea lover, I couldn't resist the sound of the flavours on offer.  Three being a green  tea; Mango & Lychee soufflĂ©, Strawberry Basil Coulis, Citrus & Mint Sorbet And three black tea varieties; Strawberry Velvet Cake, Citrus & Mint Sorbet and Moroccan Orange Slice, Pear & Cinnamon Strudel.

 

I decided to try these cold as well as hot and they were so refreshing. I'm not a fan of milk or sugar in hot drinks so these were perfect for me in the morning. 

This new collection is perfect for people looking for a sophisticated everyday treat or looking to sweeten up a special occasion. The teas can be enjoyed at any time, with or without milk, as an ideal tasty and indulgent sweet treat. 

With an RRP of £4.00 per pack, Ahmad Tea's Dessert Teas, along with the full range of Loose Leaf Pyramids, are available from Ocado and www.ahmadtea.com now. 
             
   Or if you fancy winning yourself the full set of all 6 flavours, all you need to do is pop your email address in the comment box and one winner will be chosen at random. X

No comments:

Post a Comment