Sunday 22 May 2016

Dressing Down with Evans

Everywhere I look, all I seam to see is festival wear. Wether it's TV adverts, shop window displays, online stores etc.. And as much as I love a folkish festival look, in the summer I'm mostly slumming it in flip flops and pull on dresses.
When asked by the gorgeous babes at Evans to choose some pieces from their range, I wanted comfort. Something non slobbish or plain but just something I KNEW I was going to wear when the temperature starts to soar. 





So I went for this blue stripe dress. Yes, it's a pull on dress, no fancy designs, no cute fabrics or seductive shapes. But the colour is everything! The fabric is super soft and comfortable and i love the little pocket. Not only is this my favourite colour but I also had the perfect colour coordinating Nike sliders to wear with it. It reminds me of a 70s deck chair and I'm so cool with that! 


The dress can obviously be worn in a variety of ways, it's not all about the simplicity of flip flops. How about some cute heeled sandals and a statement necklace? 



The dress can be found here over on the Evans website x

No comments:

Post a Comment