Monday 8 February 2016

OOTD ft Simply Be Side Split Jersey

So as you can see, I'm still completely into stripes right now. I certainly don't listen to rules or haters when it comes to the fuller figure and horizontal lines. I simply hate the term 'flattering'. I have lumps and rolls and no stripe is going to make them magically disappear!
So browsing through Simply Be last week, I spotted this thing of beauty. Stripes, yes. High neck, yes, sexy side split, oh boy YES!


As I was travelling for a few hours, I chose a pretty simple outfit to keep me comfortable. The top was stretchy and the neck not too tight. At times I did feel it rolled up a little but it didn't bother me too much. I LOVE the split at each side. It was quite high and reach the top of my hips. I wore basic black leggings, comfy plimsolls and a light bomber jacket.
You can find the dress/jersey here. x

No comments:

Post a Comment