Thursday 21 May 2015

May Roundup of Outfits

I've been either A; a bit slack, or B; a bit busy to post any outfit up so I thought the easiest thing to do was to compile a blog post featuring them all. 

 
I recently got this grey maxi skirt from Yours. Super soft, stretchy jersey with a side split to show a little leg. Not that you can tell as its billowing in a breeze! The top is a ribbed, open backed vest that I picked up in Primark recently, along with the hologram sandals. 

Next up is this cute little jacket from Boohoo.com I love the pastel colours and with this crazy cold/warm/rainy weather we've got going on, it's nice to chuck on something light yet practical. 
Vest is the same as above. Leggings are from River Island but are pretty old now. Platform plimsolls are from Primark and the bag is EBay.


This is another Boohoo.com number. A soft quilted scuba type material in lilac (lighting makes it look a bit pinkish). The shape of this little dress made me feel like Baby Spice. I teamed it with black leggings and chunky platform boots- both Primark and my little hologram backpack. Necklace is from Black Heart Creatives as featured in a previous post.

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment