Tuesday 21 April 2015

Boohoo Nadia Maxi Dress

Today I'm wearing a whole load of VBO (visible belly outline) in the Asymmetric Maxi Dress from Nadia Aboulhosn's range at Boohoo.com
I love the bardot sleeve on this dress. I've never really worn many outfits that show my shoulders so took a chance with this dress. The main reason for buying this dress was the side split detail. It reveals a short underskirt so there is still no worry of flashing my big knickers. 
I found the dress a little clingy, even though I sized up. I guess heavy duty shapewear would be needed if a VBO isn't your thing. I'm cool about such issues so I went without. 


I dressed the maxi down with a pair of old gladiator sandals from Primark and a lion head necklace from H&M. 
The dress can be found here x

No comments:

Post a Comment