Sunday 27 April 2014

Simply Be and Look Magazine collection Dinner

With so much going on lately, I've barely had time to blog. There's been birthdays, parents evenings, a little family holiday, family visits and so on. So receiving an invite to attend a dinner hosted by Simply Be and Look Magazine was a breath of fresh air and a chance for me to have a night away from family life.
Dinner was held at the gorgeous Balthazar in Convent Garden. Upon arrival I was treated to champagne and got to chat to blogger babes and browse the new clothing collection designed by Look Magazine with Simply Be. First thing I liked about it was the fabrics. They were all very good quality. I instantly fell in love with the floral and animal print bomber jacket and matching trousers  There was nothing in the collection that I wouldn't of worn, they were all very versatile and on trend for this Spring. I cannot wait to do a review on a piece.
After meeting the team and munching on yummy canapés, we were seated for dinner. I thoroughly enjoyed my night , even if I did forget to take any pictures !

On the night I wore a dress that I hadn't had chance to wear yet. I picked it up in the George sale for a mere £9! Necklace was another sale find, £2, belt and bag were all Primark.




No comments:

Post a Comment