Sunday 9 March 2014

OneOne3 Fashion Show

So in February (Yes, I know the post is late) the lovely folks over at oneone3 invited me to their fashion show to preview their next seasons collection.
I was so excited to receive the email, seeing at it was my first invite as a blogger, plus I was already swooning over their past and current collection.
Booked my coach and headed down to London for the evening for the show and was excited not only for that but to also meet fellow bloggers I either followed or had previously met.
The show was held at the Islington Metal Works which was the perfect venue. Its edgy industrial feel worked well with the collection.
From the moment I walked through the door I was greeted by loud music, sung along to every track, seriously, if I could of got up on the benches and danced, I would of!!
The catwalk started pretty quickly, models stomped their way down it looking fierce. Key elements featured were slouchy T shirt dresses, tartan print, killer spiked jackets, and oversized sweatshirts. Real grungy and I loved it!



                                                          Photos by fellow babe Mookie

Blogger babes!






No comments:

Post a Comment